Weekend – June 3 & 4
There are lots of events in and around Phoenix area this weekend. Our team has been searching high and low to find fun things to do to beat the heat in the Phoenix, Mesa, Chandler and surrounding areas. Here are some we have found for so far. If you have any to add to the list, drop us a line or add it into the comments below.
Join our mailing list and follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay current on the weekend events.
Saturday, June 3
- Concerts: Desert Ridge Marketplace; 21001 N. Tatum Blvd; Phoenix; June 3rd, 7-10pm; District stage; Band – Riverside Cathedral; Band – West Hills Brothers; AMC Fountain 7-9pm; http://www.shopdesertridge.com/events/full-calendar/
- Festival: World Atlatl Day Competition; Pueblo Grande Museum; 4619 E. Washington St; Phoenix; June 3, 9 am – 4:45 pm; competition runs 9 am – noon;
- Concert: Tempe Marketplace Mall; 2000 E. Rio Salado Pkwy; Tempe; June 3, 7 pm – 10 pm; http://www.tempemarketplace.com/events/full-calendar/
Band – Ratio; https://www.ratioband.com/
- Museum: Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Arts; 7374 East Second St; Scottsdale; June 2 – 3; 5pm – 9pm [free every Friday & Saturday 5pm – 9pm]; https://smoca.org/visit/plan-visit/
- Car Show: McDonald’s at Talking Stick Resort; 9175 E Indian Bend Rd; Scottsdale AZ; 4 pm – 8 pm [every Saturday];
Sunday, June 4
- Author appearance; Changing Hands Bookstore; 6428 S. McClintock Dr; Tempe; June 4, 2 pm. http://www.changinghands.com/event/june2017/phakyab-rinpoche-meditation-saved-my-life
Saturday and Sunday, June 3 and June 4
- Festival: Flag Wool & Fiber Festival; Pioneer Museum; 2340 N Ft Valley Rd; Flagstaff; June 3 – 4, 9am – 4pm; http://www.flagwool.com/
Know about a free event in the valley? Let us know so we can tell everyone! Contact us.