Got too much holiday ham leftover? Try this delicious solution!
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- 5 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 can (8 1/4oz) crushed pineapple
- 2 pounds cooked ground ham
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup fine bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/8 tsp pepper
Combine butter and sugar in saucepan over low heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Add pineapple and sauté for 5 minutes. Arrange pineapple in bottom of greased 9x5x3 inch loaf pan, cover with brown sugar mixture. Combine ham and remaining ingredients and mix well. Press meat mixture over pineapple in loaf pan. Bake 350 degrees for 50 minutes. 6-8 servings.