Great for those hot days when you want dessert but don’t want to heat up the house. Plan ahead—this cake needs to be refrigerated for at least 12 hours.
2 boxes (3.4 oz) Vanilla Instant Pudding mix
3 cups whole milk
12 oz. frozen non-dairy whipped topping, slightly thawed
2 boxes (14.4 oz) graham crackers
3 Tablespoons butter
3 Tablespoons milk
3 Tablespoons cocoa
1 cup powdered sugar
- Blend milk and pudding for about 2 minutes; fold in whipped topping.
- In a 9×13 pan, place a layer of graham crackers. You may need to cut the crackers to fit.
- Pour half of the pudding mixture on top of the crackers. Smooth to level the surface.
- Put another layer of graham crackers, cutting as needed.
- Pour remaining pudding mixture over crackers and smooth surface as before.
- Place one more layer of graham crackers on top of the pudding mixture, cutting to fit as needed.
- PREPARE FROSTING: Microwave butter and milk just enough so the butter is melted. Add cocoa and powdered sugar and blend. The frosting will be runny. Pour over the crackers and smooth to cover evenly.
Refrigerate overnight, then devour! I made this for our last family get-together and it was a huge hit!
Got a favorite no-bake dessert? Tell us so we can share the yummy goodness!