FREE lights and events around the Phoenix, Arizona area! Some may ask for a donation, and some have activities and events that charge, but viewing the lights is FREE! For all the latest on free events and money-saving tips, be sure to follow our Facebook page. Merry Christmas from Rick and Donna at Chiwow Media!
- Christmas on Milky Way– 4606 W. Milky Way.
- Prado Road – free movies, cookies and hot chocolate! 54,000+ lights.
- North Arrowhead Road – 70,000+ lights, music, animation, 20-foot Christmas tree.
- Christmas on Comstock – 3642 E. Comstock Drive –
wholeblock of 13 houses; Check linkforspecific directions on how to enter the street; Sun – Thurs 6 – 9:30 pm ;Fridayand Saturday 6 – 10:30 pm.
- Glendale Glitters – 58th and Glendale Avenue; 5 – 11 pm.
- Mesa Christmas– 1610 E Hermosa Vista; 6 – 10 pm nightly.
- Merry Main Street –downtown Mesa, Main Street – 4-story tall Christmas tree, sELFie stations, food trucks and vendors.
- 2329 N Recker Road – 50,000+ lights.
- Guadalupe Road /Natal Circle – 250,000+ lights, nativity scenes.
- The Santa Train! – 541 E. Mountain Sky Ave; 6 – 11 pm.
- Ahwatukee Festival of lights – 24th Street and Chandler Boulevard.
- Phoenix Winter Wonderland– 4237 W. State Ave; 6 – 10 pm nightly, interior and exterior lights.
- 3611 E Kachina Dr – 5 – 10 pm through Jan 1st
- Candy Cane Lane – 618W. Moon Valley Drive; 6 – 8 pm.
- Arcadia Christmas House – 4415 E Calle Tuberia – 250,000+ lights.
- East Charleston Avenue – 100,000+ lights, animation, music.
- East Poinsettia Drive – 25,000 lights, inflatables,20-foot Christmas tree, animations.
- North 65th Street – 10,000 lights, live nativity scene, petting zoo, 100’s of village houses.
- 56th Street and Michelle Drive.
- McCormick-StillmanRailroad Park – 7301 E Indian Bend Road; 6:30 – 9 pm; Ride the carousel or train for a fee, park entrance is free.
Got an address you want us to add to this post? Let us know! Email us with questions, suggestions, and requests. Chiwowmedia@gmail.com
Be sure to check out our other post on FREE Christmas Lights and Fun in Arizona, for additional ideas!